A daily schedule-based Sightseeing Tour of Warsaw, including a visit in Łazienki Park. A trip to be remembered. Tour the beautiful city of Warsaw in our air conditioned 18-passenger coaches. Relax and enjoy the comfort of sightseeing in a small group. Our professional guides will take you around to the historic places of interest,to let you feel the spirit of the city. We will be glad to pick you up from your hotel and after the tour we will drop you off to hotel. Our guests don’t have to wait on a street for pick up by big overcrowded bus.
Pick up from your hotel between 9:45 and 10:15. Drop off to the hotel between 1:00 and 1:15 pm. Avalailable at all times of the year.
Below we present an example program of such city tour:
1. The Old Town, included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List
2. The Royal Castle with its Square, residence of monchars ( 1596 – 1795 ), as well as the residence of the Polish President in 1918. There is also a chance to see King Sigismund's III Column- the first secular monument in Poland.
3. St.John's Cathedral, a Gotic church and witness to some of the mostimportant events in the history of Poland with sarcophagi contaning the remains of eminement Poles.
4. The Warsaw Old Town Market Square and Barbican.
5. The former Jewish Ghetto, The Memorial to the Heroes of the Ghetto and the real modern work of art – the building of the Museum of the history of Polish Jews. Umschplag Platz and Mila Street, site of the bunker where Mordehal Anielewicz, the leader of the Ghetto Uprising, committed suicide.
6. The Royal Route, with superb aristocratic residences and famous monuments, including the Holy Cross Church with its urn containing the heart of Fryderyk Chopin ( 1810 - 1849 ).
7. The Royal Park, a walk in the most beautiful park in Warsaw commonly know as Lazienki or 'The Baths' with its 'Palace on the Water', the lavish summer residence of the last King of Poland, Stanislaw August Poniatowski ( 1764 - 1895 ).
8. Other important places of interest: the Tomb of the Unknown Solider, the Monument of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944 and the Monument to the Victims of Katyn.
9. Warsaw Praga District*: the National Stadium, St. Florian's Cathedral; the Orthodox Church, Targowa and Ząbkowska Street, the monument of Brotherhood of Arms, The Koneser -the 19th. century vodka factory, an unique view of Warsaw Old Town from the Dąbrowski Bridge.*this part of city tour is avalaible if traffic allows
*this part of city tour is avalaible if traffic allows